Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sing like meee

finally got myself an owl necklace!! (from forever 21. sorry for the bad quality, i just used my phone)
Hi! :) Went to my classmate's house today to work on our CL project. Oh maaaaaaaaah gosh, I found out a lot of....interesting(?) things. Haha. Anywayyyyy, went to Forever 21 yesterday as soon as I got out of school! Saw lots of familiar faces. The line was long! But it was moving quite fast so yeah. Sooooo many people!! I was dazed. But it was all worth it, I guess. :)) Bought myself a necklace, top, and denim shorts. My mom bought a belt, bangle, and ring haha. Was supposed to buy shoes(which was so cheap, btw. around 400 bucks only!!) but they didn't have my size. Should've went earlier :))I wanted to buy a dress and tank top too, but I didn't have money anymore. Booo. Next time nalang. :> We finished shopping at around 7:30 pm ( so we were inside F21 for like, 3 hrs =)) ) since the line in the cashier was so long. They were giving out vouchers if your bill reached P2000. \:D/ I shall use it next time. So after that we ate at a Singaporean restaurant(which made me want to go back to Singapore haha) and while waiting for the food, I noticed how almost everyone was carrying a Forever 21 plastic bag. @-) I just hope F21 won't be sooooo popular and uh, overrated. Haha.
** this is so random haha. Sorry, my mind isn't functioning right :| =)))

No comments:

Post a Comment