Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Baby me and you, we're the perfect two ♥

Okay, quick post!!

Wore that to Sunday mass and dinner with the fam. I'm so weird, haha :/ I was in a hurry to take this. I don't even know why I took a picture of my outfit. =)) Anyway, SCHOOL SUCKS!! :( Haha, that's all I have to say. :) =)) Oh, btw I'm loving the song Perfect Two by Auburn. :)

You can be the peanut butter to my jelly
You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly
You can be the captain and I can be your first mate
You can be the chills that I feel on our first date
You can be the hero and I can be your side kick
You can be the tear that I cry if we ever split
You can be the rain from the cloud when it's stormin'
Or you can be the sun when it shines in the mornin'


outfit : Top - H&M ; Skirt - Zara ; Sandals(not pictured) - Grendha ; Necklace - Forever 21 ; Ring - Bazaar ; Bag - Accessorize

No comments:

Post a Comment