Thursday, July 1, 2010

HIII JULYYYY!!

Hello, hello! Haven't posted a decent blog lately. Sorry! School's been an ass, haha. I promise I'll make one when I find the time. :) Anyway, just got home from schoool. I am so lazy to do my homework. This sucks haha. I don't wanna procrastinate!! On a totally different note(since I don't know what to say anymore haha), I was absent last Tuesday cause I was feeling quite feverish. So I was stuck at home. -__- Then the next day we didn't have classes cause it was the inauguration( congrats Noynoy! :D ). I was feeling a little better so we decided to head south to have lunch. Pretty fun! :) So yeah, that's it. I have to go do my homework now. ( BOOOOO!! ) Bye! xx

PS --
I CAN'T WAIT OMG!! Tempted to skip school tomorrow, heehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment