Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Gonna hide away, coz it feels like rain

Hey everyone! No classes today cause of typhoon Basyang! My mom woke me up at around 5:30 am cause she thought I had school today. -__- I checked my phone and I got texts from my friends saying there were no classes today. I couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to read a book for my book report. Since there was no electricity, I had to go out. The wind was so strong!! Anyway, I decided not to read the book cause it was so boring so I just went to the car to charge my phone and listen to the radio. After that, I ate breakfast and then had hot chocolate with my cousin, Reg. We then decided to have a photo shoot(gonna upload pictures of that when I have the time, haha!) So I took a bath and dressed up and shit. Then after that, my brother decided to go to the mall (cause it was so boring and there was no electricity) and so we went to TriNoma. So many people!!Went shopping (Zara and Topshop, Topman, DP sale ftw!!) then we had lunch @ Pizza Hut. Went around a little more then we decided to head home already. On the way home, though, we wanted to get froyo so we looked for froyo stores but they were all closed so yea. That's about it. I have to worry about having our math long test tomorrow pa. :-s I hope it won't push through!!
Byee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment