Friday, June 4, 2010

we're caught in the undertow





Hi! Spent the day at home (as usual). I had nothing else to do so I took pictures of my school planner. It's quite a mess haha. I also went on Omegle (not the video chat, I find that scary) and spent a couple of minutes laughing at this --
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: hi!
Stranger: I love you girl!
You: I'm a boy.
Your conversational partner has disconnected. or switch to video or send us feedback Was this conversation great? Share the log on Facebook or download it!

Hahahahaha. Okay, what else did I do? OH, I made new looks at looklet and checked lookbook for new looks. This day was pretty much boring and I did the usual things I do. Good thing I downloaded lots of songs. Life would suck without music. I'm totally loving the song by Timbaland, The Fray, and Esthero called Undertow (hence the title). Well that's all I have to say and I think this isn't making any sense at all so bye!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment