Wednesday, June 9, 2010

We got it on lock!

Hi! Haven’t blogged lately. So here’s what happened for the past few days :

Saturday (June 5) – Had lunch with my family at a Japanese restaurant ( Mmm, Japanese food =P~ ) in Makati. The food was really great! After that, we went car shopping (my parents are gonna buy a car for my brother). After about 2 hours, we decided to go home since my brother was tired already. Later that afternoon, my mom and I went to Rockwell to check out the Summer Solstice bazaar. Saw lots of great stuff! Ate dinner after then we headed home already.

Sunday – Dad bought my brother a car. Heard mass after then we had the usual Sunday dinner @ my grandparents’ house.

Monday – It was quite boring so I decided to go grocery shopping with mom. Had lunch out and bought a book which was on sale.

Tuesday – Woke up at around 9:30. Watched an episode of The Simpsons then had breakfast after ( Krusteaz pancakes are the best!! ). After that, I got ready cause mom and I were going to the dentist to get my braces adjusted. We had the car fixed too. After that, we ate at a Persian restaurant (forgot the name haha) then had froyo at Golden Spoon ( I love their peanut butter flavoured yogurt! )

Mom and I might go shopping or watch a movie later, yayy! OH, posting of sections tomorrow! Anxious to know who my classmates are. I hope they’re nice!

That’s about it. Hope you’re having a great week so far. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment