Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I could really use a wish right now.

Hey! Went to the hospital to get my cast removed. But apparently, the doctor was out of the country. :)) Also went to Eastwood. I had lunch with mom at MOMO then I met up with my friends. Last day of summer today. I am soooooooooo not ready to go to school. New classmates and new teachers. :( Okay so now I'm starting to realize how much I miss I-12. I regret not cherishing every moment I spent with them. I sort of wasn't happy with I-12 but now, I've realized how amazing my classmates are. I miss them so much. :( Well, like the saying goes, you'll never know what you have until it's gone. Anywayy, I don't know what to write about so I will blog about yesterday =))
We went to Sta. Rosa, Laguna to test my brother's car and also to check on our lot. We also had lunch at some wet market there. I wasn't expecting much from it but to my srprise, the food was actually good! Hahah. After that, my dad taught my brother how to drive a manual car. We then headed to this mall there. I saw pretty awesome shops and I bought myself something from Debenhams! It started raining so we headed home already. That's about it, I guess. =)) OH OH OH, I got my section already. I barely know anyone there, BOO! :( Haha, good luck to me!

Bye! xx

**This entry is super not organized. =))

No comments:

Post a Comment