Saturday, March 17, 2012

03/17/2012

summer vibes ☀ last Sunday strolling around ate Ingrid'svillage with ate Reg

This day was supposedly the first day of summer vacation but classes got suspended last Thursday so now we still have to go to school on Monday. As much as I want this year to end though, I don't think I'm ready to say goodbye to junior year just yet. I swear this year was the fastest!!! It literally just felt like a month ago when I stepped into the 3-8 classroom which was filled with unfamiliar faces. I was so nervous for junior year because everyone says it's so stressful. It really is stressful!! All those sleepless nights were worth it though. I loved the experience! Can't believe that next year will be my last year as a high school student.. Bittersweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment