Wednesday, March 28, 2012

031612

03/16/2012
LAST DAY OF JUNIOR YEAR!! Technically speaking, the last day was on the 19th haha.

It was my parents' 21st wedding anniversary so we had dinner at Isabelo Garden Restaurant. The food was reaaally good and the place was so nice! It's located all the way in Marikina but the trip was totally worth it! The pictures don't do it justice.


We had the spinach artichoke dip, cream of mushroom soup, greens with roasted vegetables, and orange herb chicken. Everything was so good and the servings were pretty big!
For dessert we had watermelon sorbet and key lime pie. Yuuum!!
While we were having dinner, there were newlyweds having their reception there. Pretty cool that they got married the same day my parents did, 21 years ago.
I love love love my parents!! ♥☺


Went to Ayala Hillside after to attend a sweet sixteenth party. More on that in my next blog post. ☺

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment