Monday, August 2, 2010

I miss how things used to be...

Can't believe it's only Monday today. My gosh, hell week!! :| So many projects and quizzes and lts and all those school related sht!! Anyway, was at the Rockwell tent yesterday for the SuperSale Bazaar. I helped watch over my cousins' booth, PLF. I had fun, haha. Saw lots of great stuff at the bazaar too. I wanna buy new shoes @-) @-) but on second thought, I'm just gonna save up for our Bangkok trip.

--Meet my cousins, the owner of PLF, Reg(right) & Ingrid(center). :) They have awesome outfits, yeah? :> Btw, this was taken after the bazaar, which was around 9:30 pm, so I look pretty haggard hahaha

what i'm wearing : Top - Bayo ; Shorts - Forever21 ; Sneakers - Keds ; Necklace - Forever21 ; Ring - Bazaar ; Bag - Accessorize

No comments:

Post a Comment